We all run into error messages. In class, during a homework, during an exam. This is a page with an embedded etherpad. You can work on it here, or at https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/607-error-messages if you would prefer.
For each error:
- State who you are
- Report the error message.
- Make a reproducible example that generates the error.
- Provide any additional comments.
- Email the class that you have put up a new error (or email email@example.com and I’ll forward your notice).
- Once you answer an error, put your name by it. +1 point on your exam per error message troubleshot.
See the example at the top as a template.